A small team of highly skilled professionals with expertise in nopCommerce, dot Net Framework and C Sharp is assigned to the project at our facility in New Jersey. A project manager is assigned by nopCommercePros.com to interact with the client and communicate all aspects of the project between the client and the project team. Manager is available to communicate with the client directly by live phone call, email, or chat during the length of the project. Project is broken into deliverable tasks with timelines that are given to the client in advance. With completion of each deliverable task, work progress is shared with the client for feedback, suggestions, and improvements. This process is repeated until the goals are met for the task to the satisfaction of the client. This short and frequent development cycle iterations allow more flexibility and keeps the communication channel open for client feedback.
- Collect all requirements from the client for the nopCommerce site
- Target audience of the site is determined
- In collaborate with the client designing goals of the site is determined: color, theme, graphics etc.
- Initial draft is submitted for the first look along with our own recommendation for enhancements based on our own experience
- Feedback is gathered from the client of the initial draft
- Our team goes back to the drawing board and makes improvements to the initial draft
- With iteration of the process of customer feedback and revision, the final site starts to come alive
- Finalize and approve the website to customer satisfaction
- Help client publish the final website if required
- Deliver the final copy of nopCommerce website and database website to the client